Classis Chatham is a family of Christian Reformed Churches and ministries along highways 401 and 402 from Windsor to Woodstock to Sarnia in Ontario, Canada.
Representatives of this family of churches meet three times annually and carry on business between meetings through an appointed executive and a Classical Ministry Committee.
|As Congregations helping each other to fulfill our|
Calling to Serve God we are:
Celebrating our Reformed heritage and history
Preparing church members to develop and use their God given gifts
Meeting, sharing and praying for ministry joys, concerns and needs
Holding one another accountable as we fulfill Christ’s commands
Transforming the world by responding to needs locally and far away
Carrying the name of Christ through word and action
Caring for and welcoming the lost into our congregations
Through ethnic and cultural variety we show oneness in Christ
Special Needs SERVE is an opportunity for youth/young adult with a disability to be a part of a SERVE experience.
These youth/young adults will walk along side of a peer mentor for this5-day event that includes worship, small groups, volunteering at worksites, and community building events. It is a week for youth working together to serve God, and grow and develop in their faith. Special Needs SERVE is run through Youth Unlimited, and will be hosted in Fruitland with support from area churches.
This year we are hosting at Fruitland CRC the week of July 20-26, 2018 and we will be on a journey together learning to Love God, Love the World! Interested and want to know more?
Check out our FaceBook page Fruitland Special Needs SERVE, ask for the info flyer that was also sent to your church OR contact Amber Vanderhout email@example.com OR Erica Howard firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ministry of the church includes all of the following:
- Worship of God both publicly and privately
- Seeing those who do not know Christ as Saviour and Lord
- Disciple those who do not know Him
- Christian witness; compassion and care for the needy
- Guarding soundness of doctrine, unity in confession, qualifications for office
- Support our joint ministries regionally, nationally and internationally
- Training Christians to use their gifts in ministry
4. Sharing Good News
5. Being Reformed
7. Love and Acceptance
9. Working together
1. Nurture spiritual renewal of
2. Stewardship as a way of living
3. Youth are part of the whole
4. Worship as one body
5. Provide formal Leadership
6. Provide coucil member training
7. Developing kingdom vision
8. Seeking and preparing young
leaders for today
9. Loving justice, being kind and
doing good to all.