Youth Ministry Consultant:
Classis Chatham is a family of Christian Reformed Churches and ministries along highways 401 and 402 from Windsor to Woodstock to Sarnia in Ontario, Canada.
Representatives of this family of churches meet three times annually and carry on business between meetings through an appointed executive and a Classical Ministry Committee.
|As Congregations helping each other to fulfill our|
Calling to Serve God we are:
Celebrating our Reformed heritage and history
Preparing church members to develop and use their God given gifts
Meeting, sharing and praying for ministry joys, concerns and needs
Holding one another accountable as we fulfill Christ’s commands
Transforming the world by responding to needs locally and far away
Carrying the name of Christ through word and action
Caring for and welcoming the lost into our congregations
Through ethnic and cultural variety we show oneness in Christ
It's the time of year again to invite you to our 12th annual Dutch Hymn Sing to be held d.v. on Wednesday, August 31 at 1:30 p.m. in Westmount CRC, Strathroy - 405 Drury Lane. We will spend time praising God in singing the songs that you have treasured throughout the years. There will be time to suggest favourites! Refreshments will be served after the program. A free-will offering will be taken for the Bible League. For more information call Marianne Kingma at 519-245-0139 or email - firstname.lastname@example.org
The ministry of the church includes all of the following:
- Worship of God both publicly and privately
- Seeing those who do not know Christ as Saviour and Lord
- Disciple those who do not know Him
- Christian witness; compassion and care for the needy
- Guarding soundness of doctrine, unity in confession, qualifications for office
- Support our joint ministries regionally, nationally and internationally
- Training Christians to use their gifts in ministry
Classis Chatham is scheduled to meet in regular session, D.V. on: Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 9:00 a.m. (registration starting at 8:15 a.m.) @ Aylmer CRC, 194 South Street West, Aylmer,
Ontario Designated Officers
Chair: Rev. William Koopmans (Chatham-Grace)
Vice-Chair: Rev. John Moelker (Dresden)
Stated Clerk: Ron Middel
Agenda Deadline Please have all agenda materials submitted to the Stated Clerk by Tuesday, August 16 @ 5:00 p.m. Credentials Deadline
Classical Credentials are attached.
Please complete and submit to the Stated Clerk (electronically preferred) by Friday, September 16.
Please consider hosting a future meeting of classis and notify the Stated Clerk.
4. Sharing Good News
5. Being Reformed
7. Love and Acceptance
9. Working together
1. Nurture spiritual renewal of
2. Stewardship as a way of living
3. Youth are part of the whole
4. Worship as one body
5. Provide formal Leadership
6. Provide coucil member training
7. Developing kingdom vision
8. Seeking and preparing young
leaders for today
9. Loving justice, being kind and
doing good to all.
A list of sermons made available by the Sermon Reading Services Committee for use by churches who do not have a pastor to lead a Sunday service
Classical Ministry Shares for 2016